Friday, November 30, 2007

#100

So now that I've reached one hundred entries I should write something significant and thoughtful. Sure!

When I was teaching pre-school we taught our students to understand and count to five. Now that number is twenty. Then in Kindergarten students often have the project of finding one hundred of something. Cheerios, seeds, matches, often pennies,(but they won't stick well with Elmer's Glue!) But I digress.
In grade school one might brag of having one hundred dollars, or maybe grandpa does.

Money in hundreds is big during our working years. Then it becomes hundred thousands, or the need for it , or even a mortgage, or college education for a child.

At my stage in life, I think in time, not money. Maybe I'll live to be one hundred years old!
We have a sick neighbor who might wish for one hundred hours.
I hope to live in health for that many more months or two hundred, or three even.

We shall see.
Anyone need one hundred beans?


No comments: