Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cabin Fever

I've spent so much time being self indulgent, staying home, reading, knitting, and, well, watching crows, that I developed a case of Cabin Fever.
So either I would go to Yuba City and check out the main street that's undergoing major redevelopment, or drive to West Sacramento and visit IKEA. IKEA won. Suzanne had a small list of things she wanted, I wanted so research rugs for my hall.
Traffic was really bad, going the other way, and it had cleared coming home. Shopping was so easy, hardly any shoppers in the store. Kind of surprising as there are many things that would make wonderful gifts.
After that little outing, I'm contend again to stay home. I will try a couple of new recipes that I'm working out in my head. We shall see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.