Monday, August 4, 2008

New Stuff

This site is for those of us who love that store.

Did I mention that Michelle and I ripped out the broom closet/converted to a cupboard, cabinet, and replaced it with a pull out shelf pantry. It was tricky to put together as the components are versatile, can be used in many other pieces. We took our time and the instructions made sense after all. It takes up less space-width- than the original piece. All items stored are easily seen and accessible. Love it! Love it! The drawers have the easy close/quiet feature. It pulls itself close. A wonderful thing.

I want to go back soon and get a light to put under my patio cover. We like to sit out there in the evening, maybe playing cards, and the light is never just right.
As soon as I purchase another light fixture, to put over the kitchen sink, Michelle's dad will come and install it for us. I'm thankful that he's willing to do that for us.

No comments: