Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yard Sale vs. Freecycle

I like the Freecycle organization. I have benefited from the generosity of their members and have given away things I no longer need.

The neighbors are having a yard sale and offered me a space to add items for sale. I sorted through the garage this week already and came up with three containers of parts and pieces and added an extra large Dogloo, not large enough for our pets.
Needless to say if all my items sell at the requested price I'll have enough to travel the world. Or not.
On the other hand, the daughter contributed Barbies and accessories which Suzanne had me get for her child. My dog shelter sold and we are even with the Barbie trade.
So much for traveling the world.

Yard sales are great! To clean up regularly Freecycle is the way to go.

No comments: