Thursday, August 23, 2007

Red Hot Prunes on the Go










A bunch of ladies, with red hats, get together regularly for any variety of social reasons. Lunch (as at Applebees,) little outings, cards at someone's house, and such. It's a non-threatening way to get together, just to hang.
Needless to say some ladies are the organizers, some are the enforcers, and some just fall into step.
In my work I had to be the organizer and I'm done with that. I'm happy to fall in line.
I've been wondering how much our birth order still plays a role in behavior today. I think I'd like to do a study of behavior of senior ladies and what has influenced us to be the way we are. (Did I just imply I'd organize something?)
As we were lined up for the photo shoot today I wondered who of us were the first borns.

No comments: