Thursday, August 2, 2007

Running


Well, I haven't actually been running, but I feel like it.
The nasty Liquid Amber tree took two days to be gone. On the first day it was so hot, and it got late. (It had been a taller tree than the Sequoia next to it!) So they cleaned up the neighbors yard, and finished the trunk and grinding on our side yesterday. The guys start at five on these hot days, so by four in the afternoon they are tired.
We are making progress on our patio. Nearly half the stones have been put down. We need more sand, which I will get by the bag. It wouldn't be worth it to buy another yard and pay for delivery. Besides, bagged sand is finer, preferred to finish this job.
Our house smells nice as I just finished baking the birthday cake. I will fill and decorate it tomorrow morning.
Then Michelle takes over the kitchen to make the chicken pot pie.

No comments: