Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brighton


So here it is three weeks since the last post.

Christmas is past. The new year has begun. I've had a lot going on. Family and friends have visited, eaten, toasted and talked. It was a whole lot of fun.

To add to the mix I adopted a puppy a few days before Christmas. Suzanne read about her on line and she, the dog - not Suzanne, was only across the river at the Sutter County Animal Shelter. She had been picked up on the loose. She is a Beagle mix, weighs only seventeen pounds. The vet thinks that she's about six to seven months old. She's almost got the house rules down.
So as soon as she's had her booster shots, next week, I get to take her out on walks. She's not so sure about the leash thing, but we leash her sometimes to potty, so she's getting the idea.
She and Alani have become fast friends. Alani is so gentle and patient, teaching her doggie smarts. Unlike Azi she's not much on barking, and unlike Azi food is not a huge motivator. She's a bit on the skinny side, but she'll get the hang of this eating business.
I'm glad that I have her by my side.

2 comments:

mosker said...

Brighton was a great choice for you. She's obviously very smart and she's eager to please.

I really like her and I think she's a great fit.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=roboform pro 6.9.88 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg