Monday, July 2, 2007

Learning to link

Don spent a lot of time on the computers, and I didn't (I was working so that I could, one day, retire.) Now, I've become a bona fide blogger, and it's time for me to learn to do web links. To celebrate, I'll add links to a couple of blogs that I enjoy, but which are not listed at right.

Knitting Cybrarian likes to knit as do I, but is so much better at it.

This amazing landscape deserves a second look.

One more link,so I can come out of the Stone Age.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Okaaaay...is that Portugese?

Ray said...

I think so. Mom assumed that it was Spanish, but I don't think that it is. Based only on the first word, I thought it might be French, but Portuguese is probably the most lexically diverse tongue I can call to mind.

I think it's Portuguese. I'll bet Rodrigo knows.

Heide said...

Thanks, Rodrigo, I think I got the jist of your message. Are you in Portugal or South America?