Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Those Never Ending Projects

All I said to Michelle was, help me go through this cupboard and discard old stuff. Working together it should take us ten minutes.
Flash forward, more than thirty hours later and I'm about to put what's left, back into the cabinet. She pulled things out, we discussed, we pitched. We took out the shelves, fresh sticky paper was put on. Then she said, how about painting the inside, its due. So, primer and two coats of shiny white were put on. It was an awful place to paint. Twenty-four inches deep and only fifteen inches wide, yuck.
The lovely clean shelves are back in and the items are wanting to follow, but gee, I'm not in the mood anymore.
Maybe I'll save this till morning, go outside and mess around on my paver project instead.

No comments: